Find what you’re looking for:
About JoanJoan Guthrie Medlen, M.Ed, RD, LD focuses her diverse work on coaching people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and those who support them using practical tools. She is the author of the ground-breaking book, The Down Syndrome Nutrition Handbook, a popular internationally known speaker, and consultant in the areas of nutrition, wellness, and health literacy. For more information about Joan's work and tools she creates, visit www.DownSyndromeNutrition.com
Interested in having Joan speak or teach for your group?Visit Joan's website to learn more about her presentations.
Products by JoanDiscover Joan's many services and products on her website: http://www.downsyndromenutrition.com A sampling is listed below.
- Got my baby fix! Thanks NWDSA! instagram.com/p/Bh2bP_XHkDPH… 1 month ago
- Life-long learning is included in the Think College opportunity. We… instagram.com/p/Bh2Q4YYH_z4k… 1 month ago
- Angela Jarvis Holland, Stephanie Smith Lee.... Sharing the changes… instagram.com/p/Bh2Obmgnd1_j… 1 month ago
- "If you want to influence changing a person's behavior, you have to… instagram.com/p/Bh2MXHdnOerD… 1 month ago
- Me too. More than once 7 months ago