Find what you’re looking for:
About JoanJoan Guthrie Medlen, M.Ed, RD, LD focuses her diverse work on coaching people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and those who support them using practical tools. She is the author of the ground-breaking book, The Down Syndrome Nutrition Handbook, a popular internationally known speaker, and consultant in the areas of nutrition, wellness, and health literacy. For more information about Joan's work and tools she creates, visit www.DownSyndromeNutrition.com
Interested in having Joan speak or teach for your group?Visit Joan's website to learn more about her presentations.
Products by JoanDiscover Joan's many services and products on her website: http://www.downsyndromenutrition.com A sampling is listed below.
- I just uploaded “Reporting Abuse and Neglect of a Child in Care” to #Vimeo: vimeo.com/284544467 5 months ago
- I just uploaded “CAM-Workgroup3” to #Vimeo: vimeo.com/284544279 5 months ago
- RT @GDSFoundation: As the fate of a 10-year old girl with Down syndrome is decided – Global President and CEO Michelle Sie Whitten asks wil… 7 months ago
- Got my baby fix! Thanks NWDSA! instagram.com/p/Bh2bP_XHkDPH… 9 months ago
- Life-long learning is included in the Think College opportunity. We… instagram.com/p/Bh2Q4YYH_z4k… 9 months ago