Find what you’re looking for:
About JoanJoan Guthrie Medlen, M.Ed, RD, LD focuses her diverse work on coaching people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and those who support them using practical tools. She is the author of the ground-breaking book, The Down Syndrome Nutrition Handbook, a popular internationally known speaker, and consultant in the areas of nutrition, wellness, and health literacy. For more information about Joan's work and tools she creates, visit www.DownSyndromeNutrition.com
Interested in having Joan speak or teach for your group?Visit Joan's website to learn more about her presentations.
Products by JoanDiscover Joan's many services and products on her website: http://www.downsyndromenutrition.com A sampling is listed below.
- I just uploaded “Protective Services-4-3” to #Vimeo: vimeo.com/403777303 4 months ago
- Just booked my vacation at Turtle Bay Resort on Oahu's North Shore! Enjoy a special offer on me:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- I just uploaded “Reporting Abuse and Neglect of a Child in Care” to #Vimeo: vimeo.com/284544467 2 years ago
- I just uploaded “CAM-Workgroup3” to #Vimeo: vimeo.com/284544279 2 years ago
- RT @GDSFoundation: As the fate of a 10-year old girl with Down syndrome is decided – Global President and CEO Michelle Sie Whitten asks wil… 2 years ago
Category Archives: General
Blogs are great things. It’s an avenue to share thoughts, teach, test ideas, and find kindred spirits. Many things on this blog have been personal. Just as many have been professional. It’s a mixed bag, really. In the last 18 … Continue reading
Today I am happy to be doing workshops for the 5 Congreso Sinddrome de Down in Monterrey. Once again, I find myself lacking in Spanish tools for families here. But, thanks to a past dietetic intern, Sara Negron, I was … Continue reading