Find what you’re looking for:
About JoanJoan Guthrie Medlen, M.Ed, RD, LD focuses her diverse work on coaching people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and those who support them using practical tools. She is the author of the ground-breaking book, The Down Syndrome Nutrition Handbook, a popular internationally known speaker, and consultant in the areas of nutrition, wellness, and health literacy. For more information about Joan's work and tools she creates, visit www.DownSyndromeNutrition.com
Interested in having Joan speak or teach for your group?Visit Joan's website to learn more about her presentations.
Products by JoanDiscover Joan's many services and products on her website: http://www.downsyndromenutrition.com A sampling is listed below.
- Me too. More than once 3 months ago
- Amazing gift from my talented niece. A signed original to frame and… instagram.com/p/BZ-S8-tDF3uJ… 3 months ago
- Birthday hike with my love. @ Beacon Rock State Park instagram.com/p/BZ4aioZDd3qx… 3 months ago
- WordPress 4.8.1 Maintenance Release wordpress.org/news/2017/08/w… 5 months ago
- The Month in WordPress: July 2017 wordpress.org/news/2017/08/t… 5 months ago
Category Archives: family and friends
Mom died a year and a half ago. She was a big part of our lives. I find that when I miss her most it helps to cook something she loved. It brings happy memories. So today, for my birthday, … Continue reading
It’s no secret to most dietitians: chocolate has special powers. It’s also true that dietitians learn in our internships that zucchini bread is, of course, healthy because “it’s made from a vegetable!” Therefore, it’s not hard to imagine that while … Continue reading