Find what you’re looking for:
About JoanJoan Guthrie Medlen, M.Ed, RD, LD focuses her diverse work on coaching people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and those who support them using practical tools. She is the author of the ground-breaking book, The Down Syndrome Nutrition Handbook, a popular internationally known speaker, and consultant in the areas of nutrition, wellness, and health literacy. For more information about Joan's work and tools she creates, visit www.DownSyndromeNutrition.com
Interested in having Joan speak or teach for your group?Visit Joan's website to learn more about her presentations.
Products by JoanDiscover Joan's many services and products on her website: http://www.downsyndromenutrition.com A sampling is listed below.
- Me too. More than once 1 day ago
- Amazing gift from my talented niece. A signed original to frame and… instagram.com/p/BZ-S8-tDF3uJ… 1 week ago
- Birthday hike with my love. @ Beacon Rock State Park instagram.com/p/BZ4aioZDd3qx… 1 week ago
- WordPress 4.8.1 Maintenance Release wordpress.org/news/2017/08/w… 2 months ago
- The Month in WordPress: July 2017 wordpress.org/news/2017/08/t… 2 months ago
Author Archives: Joan
Blogs are great things. It’s an avenue to share thoughts, teach, test ideas, and find kindred spirits. Many things on this blog have been personal. Just as many have been professional. It’s a mixed bag, really. In the last 18 … Continue reading
Today I am happy to be doing workshops for the 5 Congreso Sinddrome de Down in Monterrey. Once again, I find myself lacking in Spanish tools for families here. But, thanks to a past dietetic intern, Sara Negron, I was … Continue reading